Girls: Do you prefer a guy to try and drop hints that he likes you, or be forward and just tell you?

Would you rather a guy drop subtle hints that he is attracted to you, or just come right out and say it?

• Hinting at it.
  • Telling me.
  • I'm a dude. (See Results)

Most Helpful Girl

• Im really REALLY bad at takibg hints. Just be straight forward, its the best. Saves time and bullshit.

What Girls Said 13

• Hints at first and I'll start liking hime back and then he tells me. If he just tells me without hinting at it or anything I'll think it's odd, be surprised, and not know how to react lol

• Depends on the guy. I've liked it when the guy has been straight forward, but i've also liked it when the guy just hinted. It's up to him, just as long as he actually does something about it.

• Guys always complain how girls are indirect and never say what they really mean... I think it's the same for us girls. We can not read minds. We might think you're genuinely being nice and a cool friend. Just do you both a favor and go for it lol

• Well guys haven't really liked me before or I am just bad at getting hints. I also hate mixed signals, so just tell me straight :)

• I can take both but I prefer a guy to just be direct with me dropping hints could come off the wrong way.

• I like when guys are straightforward because trying to find out other wise is a mother focker. All of the times when the guy didn't tell me up front was a waste of time for me and I lost interest in them and moved on.

• Be forward and tell me

• i dont love it when a guy's interest in me is obvious. i want to chase him a little too because i dont want to take the other person for granted. so i wouldn't like it if he just told me right away.

• Lol Tell me! I can be really slow at that.

• Be direct
    I dont catch hints sometimes

• Be forward and just tell me whether your interested or not.
    if you don't like me, then don't be flirting with me, if you do like me, the let me know.

That's what I think. I'm not very good at reading signals, I need people to be forward. XD

• Just tell me already so we can get it out of the way!

• Please just tell me ! I don't like playing game's !

What Guys Said 0