How do I bring up that touchy subject with her?

So me and this girl have been talking for ages, and about a month ago she hold me that she didn't want a relationship, but we agreed that we would see how the next few weeks go and we'll continue as whatever we are. Now it's been about 4-5 weeks, and during this time we've gone out three times, and hooked up on two separate occasions. So right now I have know idea where we are at, like we're sort of more than friends, but less than in a relationship. I'm really scared and struggling to bring up this topic with her, because I really what a relationship with her, but I'm not sure how she feels.
Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You do not need to be exclusive relationship with her right away. Because if she wants to be exclusive, she would bring up the topic and you're 100% not getting rejected by the way. Let her come to you! Just hang out both of you. Why wanna stress out yourself? Just hook up with other girls as well, focus on having fun among interactions with girls!

What Girls Said 1

• I guess you're just going to have to discuss that with her. You'll have to be upfront about it if you want it to get anywhere

What Guys Said 3

• Enjoy what you have. Bang her, bang other girls, have fun. This is the time for you to do it.

• Just ask her. Not saying she's going to be right but you knowing where she stands will help you figure it out. And trust me if she can't handle a question like that than you wouldn't want to date her.

• Grow a pair and talk to her calmly about it. This isn't healthy if you're feeling like crap.