Is it possible for me to get a boyfriend?

All my friends gotta BOYFRIEND but I haven't :/ ... I feel so weird that I'm sitting here on my bed , facing the wall , yawning like nothing and asking stupid questions on GAG ! -_- ...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend if that makes you feel any better. Must guys my age have already started families and I have yet to even have a kiss. Just be thankful that as a girl... guys well come to you. As a good, you are expected to approach the girl which is difficult when you're shy and awkward like me :/

• ahhh yea I'm scared to talk to guys bz I feel though they'll not LYK me :/

• I hope you do too. I'm surprised you haven't, you are such a cutie.

• Lol.. may be for some ((: ... thank u.. I'm surprised either

What Guys Said 13

• It depends. Are you willing to actually do something to get one, or do you think if you just sit around and wait long enough, one will magically appear?

• Where's my genie ! .. Ok u r ryte !

• 0|0
    • Would rather sleep :p hahax thank u any way ((:i

• Your beautiful young woman who should have
    no problem finding a guy , look for a guy who
    has a loving, caring, giving heart, mature guy,
    remember pick a guy who thinks with his heart
    not with his penis (No offense)

• Well i know for a fact that you will defiantly get a boyfriend and the fact that you are cute and all, but you just have to wait for the right person and not rush it. It may be hard since a lot of your friends already have boyfriends and all, but you are still young and you will defiantly meet a lot more people soon enough and one of them can be the love of your life :) just have to hang on there for a bit longer :)

• Of course you can. You're cute.

• T_T... thank you, sir :D I don't know let's see ((:

• LOL i seriously LOL reading ur question x)

• -_- u seriously wht? You too gonna yawn? T_T :p

• If u can blow a kiss and let the wind carry it over to meh, maybe it might help x)

• Lol , stop tht... message me may be ((:

• you told you only go for white some time ago. maybe you should widen your preferences. and let your hair grow, guys don't like it when the girl has less hair than him

• you told me to cut my hair, liar!

• you could shoot a pic that is more far away from your face. you look like a indian girl somehow.

• Haha yea some tyms ((;

• You're 16. It's very common to have never had a boyfriend at that age

• 17 in two months -_- .. thank u for answering ((:

• Same here :(

• You're a good looking girl, unlike us it's inevitable that you'll get a man.

• No, now go get a bunch of cats, you are now officially a cat lady.

• U r Beautiful! Best of Luck For u!

• You can... But first you should go out and be social...

• Ahh yea but I kinda feel sleepy now :p ill go out from tomorrow ! Lol thanks for answering ((:

What Girls Said 5

• You're still really young. Just because they have boyfriends and you don't, doesn't mean you'll never have one. Give it time and you'll soon get one and also see your friends breaking up with the guys they have. Their relationships are most likely not that serious if they're young.

I have a boyfriend and I do exactly what you do still, so having a boyfriend doesn't entirely change your life or anything like you think it will. You want a boyfriend more for the social status amongst your friends which isn't how you should go about it.

• U r ryte... I'm gonna wait and enjoy looking at their break up 3:) :. p thank you for answering !

• Hey, I want to be a journalist too and I was in your situation at your age. Don't get too desperate. It's not all about having a boyfriend.

I'm 100% you'll get a boyfriend in the future. If you want a boyfriend now, start talking to boys and do the approaching yourself. It should work. But remember, don't accept just anybody.

• Journalist? wow its my passion *_* ... ahhh :D I understand thank you for answering ((: u r ryte..

• And you are beautiful as well, that's why I'm so sure you'd find yourself a boyfriend.

• AHHHH T_T let's seee :D

• boyfriend is not teddy bear that you get one and complain about how your friend have and you do not. and as long as your thought is like this no you will not have a boyfriend. play with your teddy bear now and seek a boyfriend when you are more mature.

• Damn I've got 5 teddy bears...0_0 I must throw 4 out side...:p thank u for answering ((:

• Be patient you will find someone :)

• Ahhhhh -_- I think Gods angry with me... :p but thank you any way :D

• You're just worrying - you'll find someone someday :)

• Frankly say to you dear is that impossible for you to get boyfriend please do not ask similar question again and again

• Says the girl who keeps asking about her "silver ring"

• When did I? 0_-

• Silver ring? Who? 0_0 .. whats goin on :o