Ladies, what do you think is harder to find?

Which of these men is harder to find?

• A man without children
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • A man that won't cheat
    46% (11)21% (3)37% (14)Vote
  • A man that is financially stable
    8% (2)21% (3)13% (5)Vote
  • A man without a police record
    0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • A man that is willing to commit
    46% (11)51% (7)47% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Aw heck, it's sunup here. I'll just go with an old female battlecry..."a hard man is good to find."

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You could put a few more on there, like:
    Better lover than the next 5000 men
    Bigger dick than the next 500 men.
    Dedicated enough to work 20 hours a day for most days of the week (if necessary).

Guess what? Women don't want it, and they'll still end up running off with the village idiot.

1|1
    1|0
    • 1: What is a great lover for one women, would be a so-so lover for another. It isn't like one thing works for everyone, or you would all, already do that thing.

2: Not every girl wants a guy with a big dick, no matter how much you guys think size is the be all and end all.

3: This is just absurd.

• 3: You'll find yourself putting in those sort of hours at times, when you care about people. I know I've certainly put in more. You could find out how little sleep you can survive on when you have children.

It can also happen if a partner is sick or disabled, and you still have to hold down a full time job. You don't let them down, just because you haven't slept for a few days.

• ok, you made it sound like she was going to expect you to work that much, all the time.. with it just being the two of you. no mention of kids.

• I donno whether to call it irony or comedy, but women have voted ' A man that is willing to commit' and ' A man that won't cheat' as the most difficult to find when they are besides them, in a place called 'frienzone'

0|0
    0|0
  • These things seem like a given to me. I'm surprised if they are really hard to find.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't get confused. I just have a different way of seeing it.

• Im all the above except C. Thats what most cuties desired most anywayz.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is really easy to find a guy that has all of those traits. What is hard is finding a guy with those traits, that you are also attracted to.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well i come out the right side of all of those and still am knocking around the singles shelf

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think at my age a guy that won't cheat is hard to find. Also a guy that is financially stable. It's a little hard to find a guy that will commit emotionally but it is harder to find a guy that will commit sexually. As for a man without children that is sorta hard with the amount of men my age that think the pullout method is effective enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • A man that is financially stable and a man that won't cheat. Sneaky bastards are sneaky!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you can find men without those traits

0|1
    0|0
  • Of the five?
    five are difficult to find. but ill go with a man that won't cheat...

0|0
    0|1
  • I honestly don't think any of them is hard to find.

0|1
    0|0
  • A man thats willing to commit.

0|0
    0|0
  • a man who won't cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • A man that's willing to commit sort of coincides with one that won't cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a man who won't cheat. Guys only seem to think with their dicks.

1|0
    0|2