Should I try dating him? He's my best friend of 14 years?

Well I'm 14 and he's 15. Our parents are bestfriends but we wouldn't tell them but thats just extra info. I've known him for my whole life. We both shared our feelings about each other to each other yesterday. I told him that I wanted to be with him because I love him (I think I'm in love with him😘).
He told me the same and kissed me. I didn't react because I was surprised and and he thought he did something wrong and left me where I was I texted him and told him that I want to be with him, but we haven't seen each other since yesterday! Last night at around 1am. I heard the door and went down (my parents took a vacation and weren't home) and opened the door and saw gift box withsome cute things like mini kiss chocolate, my favorite candy's, and a hand written letter. Omg! I love him so much and hope to see him really soon!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh wow, Yeah, you are young, but who knows what will happen in the future. All the best.

What Guys Said 3

• so what are you waiting for?

• Of course! If you love him and he loves you back. If you've been friends before dating, there is a lot less chance of a breakup in the future.

• Sure, why not? If you two get along well, than you should date him.

What Girls Said 1