Guys... How would you feel if a female made the first move? Girls... Have you ever made the first move?

When it comes to dating, a first kiss is often anticipated. However, who makes that first move?

Guys: How would you feel if the lady you are with initiated that first kiss, not you?
Girls: Have you ever made the first move on a guy you were seeing?

Are there dating roles still in the 2000's? (Comment Below)

• Guy: I wouldn't want a girl to make the first move.
  • Guy: I wouldn't mind a girl making the first move.
  • Girl: I wouldn't make the first move.
  • Girl: I have made the first move in the past.
  • Results: (Be sure to comment below regarding dating roles)

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls ask this question on a bi-weekly basis. Why would guys NOT like a girl approaching them?

• I don't know. It may take something out of the dating role for the man. That is why I also asked about dating roles. I am actually considering making the first move with the guy I am dating. That is nerve wracking though. lol. I think I am going to tell him he has something on his face and then just give him a kiss on the cheek... Weird? Meh.

• Ahhhh Then guys should stop answering it then lol. Whatevs. I will.

• YEAH! MOST HELPFUL! >:D

What Guys Said 17

• Both girlfriends I've ever had asked me out and the first one, since I had no experience, initiated everything. She even attempted to initiate sexual groping but I declined as I wasn't ready. We broke up because she got tired of me never initiating lol.

Second time around I decided to man up after being asked out again. I initiate everything but I told her that I wished she would initiate kissing so I know that she's interested and so far we split initiative 70/30 .

Waiting until marriage for sex but I think it'd be hot if a girl initiates it.

• well I don't mind if she wanted to make the first move, that just shows me how bad she really wanted to do it. traditionally I would make the first move but honestly doesn't matter to me anymore in this generation lol.

• I've said it before and I'll say it again... I LOVE it when the girl makes the first move! I'm not the most confident person alive and I'm just to afraid to do it. I'm meeting a girl for the first time this weekend and that's something that's been on my mind the whole first kiss thing. It makes me feel MUCH more relaxed when she makes the first move. I've only sort of done it once but the way the girl was looking at me it was pretty clear that's what she was hoping for but that was it. So my advice is yes any girl thinking about making a first move with a guy do it!

• Honestly it would be quite refreshing and a huge compliment and ego boost for most guys!

• First move as in, kissing? It's definitely shocking if a girl made the first move, but not in a bad way. I'd like her guts.

• Yeah. I am referring to kissing. Just trying to get an idea for myself honestly - make the move or to not.

• personally i prefer the girl to make the first move, but thats because i can be shy before I get to know someone... so if the girl makes it known she's interested it takes the pressure/ fear of rejection off me

• I've had a few ladies make the first move on me... and I found it quite attractive.. the only problem is when you are not interested then it's hard to reject them... But in general it means they are aggressive in their pursuit of a partner and move in before the quarry is taken. It's hot but it doesn't happen often..

• If anything, it's a preference for the girl to show confidence and make the move, shows for sure that she likes me.

• Ah, fFrench women... the fist move, the second move, tsking your clothes off for you..!

• I prefer confidence in a woman so seeing her do that I'd be even more impressed.

• would be incredibly flattered

• I voted B... it would be really nice! I'm a bit shy myself and making the first move is not what I'm good in.
    So if she would do it, that would be most welcome :-)

• I'm sure I would like it. I can't see why I wouldn't

• Would be a dream come true for me

• It depends...
    Long ago there was this girl who made a first move, at a party. I liked her but she was "hands only above the belt and no looking", wearing a girdle to be sure my hands wouldn't wander. for months... I got tired of it. Then one day she proposed to go swimming together. I did see two possible (non sporting) motives : either give me the occasion to get physically closer to her or inspecting my body.
    I had become tired of her tricks I flatly refused it and she continued her ways. Later she proposed me to "try her new electronic Bathroom Scales". I laughed and flatly refused it. No more games for me.

• That isn't a good experience. But that you for your opinion anonymous!

• I like assertive girls who like to be in charge ;)

• I think it's safe to say that most guys would love it if more women had the courage to make a move.

What Girls Said 4

• I've made the first move recently, and it didn't turn out well :/ I think guys do appreciate the effort though.. The guy I asked was definitely impressed, as I am usually quite a shy person. If you're getting all the right signals from the guy, I don't see why you can't make the first move? At least then you won't have to keep wondering if he likes you or not..

• I've made first move twice. An thats reason me and my current bf got together. He was scared to ask for my number so I asked and now we. dating. I got enougu hints from him to make the move otherwise I would not have made the move

• I made the first move and that's how I get my boy. He's really shy and wouldn't show or tell people how he really feel. So for guys like that you need to make the first move if not there goes your relationship. :)

• I've honestly made the move on 2 guys I've dated. And I made the first move on my current girlfriend