What's your opinion on sending and getting nudes?

It's a pretty self explanatory title. Would you ever do it? Have you ever done it? What are your thoughts on it?

• I don't like it.
  • I like it.
  • I've never done it.
  • Other (comment)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I used to not like it, mainly because of fear that they would send it to someone, I didn't want anyone to think of me as "slutty" or whatever. Now I realize how ridiculous this is.
    If it is someone I'm comfortable with, have a close relationship with, then I might. There is always the chance that they will send/show someone, which you need to take into consideration.
    I prefer sending "classy" nudes. Not just a vag picture. Not completely naked, but showing a little body in a seductive way.

• Be careful because you don't know if someone's looking over the recipient's shoulder (if it's their parent or boss, they could get in big trouble). Likewise, many employers have access to their employees' personal emails sent from work and can see their Facebook newsfeeds.

... so a nude pic good get someone fired

• I've done it before. Hahaha , Except that was after a lot of talking and.. stuff. I wouldn't send it to some dude that just go hi and sends a dick pic to me. Thats too thirsty*ahem someone on here*

• Never sent anyone one and I wouldn't appreciate receiving one to be honest. I've been sent di*k pics before and I'm just like "Woah hold up there matey!" No thank you. However I have both sent and received some slightly risqué photos, those I don't mind as they can help as a stimulator, and if I'm sexting a guy it certainly comes in handy.

• Never done it but know friends who have, my only advice is not to put your face in it.

• I have concluded it's for lonely people who can't get laid and horny teens.

• Only send them to someone you have known for a long time and can really trust.

• nope i don't like it any I have never done it! I would NEVER send it even to my husband! Thats just "ew!"

• Never done it, not planning to do it & i never know what to say or do when i get random nudes sent to me on Facebook -.-

• This dude I had a crush on for years asked me once and I respected myself enough to say no. Practically cried when I got home though

• Why did you cry?

• because it showed he didn't think of me as anything more than an object

• That's not always the case, but it can be and it does sound like it in your situation. The dudes a young horny high school teen. You did the right thing by turning him down (:

• I never done it and don't agree with them either

• I've never done it, but I think it's fine as long as you trust the person you're sending them to.

• No! I wouldn't like a guy looking at me in my picture as if I'm an object. If someone sent me a nude I would ignore them and delete it. I would also tell my parents'.

• i dont like it. I've sent a couple but i highly doubt ill ever do it again. it just makes me feel uncomfortable/shallow

• So I I'd it with my ex we would do it through snapchat so one night I was sending him a pic and turns out I sent it to my cousin instead so after that I quit. I didn't want to risk it again. Like I had zero problem with them til that happened.

• My friend sent pics to her boyfriend of 8 years! I mean you probably think you know a person long enough and trust them enough to know that they will keep the pics for themselves. Turned out that after they broke up and my friend moved on with another guy, the ex boyfriend made a fake account and put all her nude pictures and videos of them having sex on Facebook and friend requested all of their friends. I think there isn't anything to gain out of sending a guy nudes if you're having sex with him anyways. I would never do it.

• That's just one dude with mental issues. Who the fuck does that?

I had hundreds of nudes from my ex. We dated for three years. I left the relationship a month ago, but I don't do bullshit like what that guy did. NO ONE sees those pictures.

• that's harsh. I have pic's of girlfriends I've only gone out with one or two years and I'll never share them. it's a pity one guy can ruin something so precious.

• Only to someone you trust 100% , not some random hook up or FB.

• I receive I NEVER send.

• Haha greedy.

• Smart girl. If you ever start, just be careful (:

• I can respect that...

Especially considering your profile pic shows enough already. ;)

And thanks for the advice.

• I rather see that person and have them in the flesh. A photo is good for nothing but later on exploitation.

• Not everyone's a scumbag that exploits photos.

And of course in the flesh is preferable.

• Surely it leaves something to the imagination lol.

I suppose I am showing a little skin, but I'm a dude! I walk around in my boxers or naked half the time. Don't judge! (:

• Soooo not judging! It's your body, do with it as you see fit:) And no, not really lol.

• If you do happen to get nudes, keep them locked up tight and don't show anyone. As for sending them, dont get your face in them and none of just the dick, thats gross no one wants to see that.. but make sure you can deal if everyone one ends up knowing because it can happen if you dont send to trustful people

• That's true hah. It happened in high school to a girl I knew.

As for the nudes themselves, I like to include my body not just my dick.

• Happened to my cousin last year, but yea your all good then lmao

What Guys Said 8

• I love sending and receiving nudes :)

• I've done it. No harm in looking, I guess. Just got to be careful and only do it with people you trust. I wouldn't actually advise anyone to do it though, too much risk involved.

• I have only gotten tastefull nudes before from a friend and it wasn't anything she should be ashamed of. She did a nude photoshoot with a friend and while technically she was naked everything was still covered up by her hair or an object. It wouldn't be anymore spicy then your average bikini pic.

Personally i wouldn't send nudes but i could consider an encrypted nude webcam chat. The risks in that are 50/50.

• I would never do it. You ave no guarantee that your picture is safe, seen by other people, or used against you.

• If she sends nudes, then the boys need to see them. So i suggest don't send nudes

• I have done it.
    Lol but without face.
    I mean if i have got something great to show and someone i care for , loves it , why not.

Its fun sometimes as we get the same in return. Lmao

• I wouldn't send any and I don't want to receive any.

• I've done it a couple times and it can be fun, but as someone already said, don't put your face in the picture. That's just asking for trouble.