Why does my girlfriend ignore everything I say?

whenever I text my girlfriend she ignores pretty much everything I say.. ill get like 1 text a week from her.. I've asked her why and she won't tell me.. i can text her all day and she won't say a word.. i havnt texted her in a week and she hasn't said anything.. its getting old and im not sure why she's doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's not that busy she could need space or time away from the relationship straight up ask her if she wants to break up but before doing that you just need to flat out go see her in person because there could be multiple reasons why family issues stress a lot but she may need space but she kinda already is given space so unless she's working a lot or gets annoyed with you texting a lot then she probably has moved on but i text my boyfriend a lot even when he's busy he loves it i think you may need to find someone who appreciates you but don't worry this just is a sign that you need to go see her in person if you care about her you will find a way and make it work

What Girls Said 2

• How long have you guys been together? Nobody is that busy, she may be losing feelings? I can't think of any other reason why she'd do this.

• I think yea she is lossing feelings not so sure buy just a guess amd if that is true u need to make her realize that u love her a lot and that ur the right guy for her goodluck

What Guys Said 2

• do you talk in person or is it just texting? and if you do see her is it just texting she won't reply?

• Do you go out otherwise or talk on the phone? If not, consider it over.