Why is it so hard for me to find a girl?

I don't understand why it's so difficult. I'm a good looking guy. I'm told all the time that I'm handsome and hot, and that I'm anywhere from an 8 to a 9.5. I'm funny I'm kind I'm a gentleman I don't take advantage of women. Like I really don't understand why it's seems so impossible for women to take a real interest in me. And I usually make my intentions clear. I'll make physical gestures that show that I'm interested. So am I missing something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make the girls you talk to feel special. Talk about her interests, and compliment her. If you look as good as you say you do and you don't have unbearable bad breath, you'll pull a girl eventually.

What Girls Said 4

• mabe your hitting on to much girls at the same time or smting? girls hate players. if its not that then mabe they thinck your to good for them =_='' just cheer up tho ! xD

• Its impossible to be that hot and not being able to pull girls. you're probably not that hot. Work on your confidence.

• My confidence in my looks are pretty high. A lot of the comments on my looks are from strangers who have no real reason to lie. As far as anything else, I like myself. Personality and all. It just doesn't make sense to me

• Your downvote won't make you hotter...

• Huh? Lol

• Personality? Looks aren't always the good thing for dating.

• Well I'm pretty sure I have a good personality. I'm not an asshole or anything like that

• Well what do you look like if you're so confident about your looks and all?

• Why is it so hard for me to find a guy? I get compliments of being beautiful & really pretty. I have a caring but laid back personality that a lot of people love so I don't understand why it's impossible for guys to take real interest in me! Any answers?

What Guys Said 2

• Nice guys finish like always if u ask. Be a total jerk so that da cuties will find u fun and entertaining.

• You always take at least 2 off from the rating your given

• What's the point of that? I've never heard that before

• even people rate people on here that are overweight by 150 pounds gorgeous and give them like an 8

• lmao I must be a -1 is that even possible I must be like a reptile or something