Are girls with gauges attractive to most men?

I have gauges and i wonder if thats attractive to guys

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind, kinda dig them as many girls don't have them. I could see myself chilling and hanging out with a girl with gagues and maybe doing a friends with benefits thing, but I wouldn't be able to bring her home to momma. Momma is too judgmental.

But regardless, it's somewhat attractive to me. It gives the girl a different vibe that appeals to me :)
    Different is good!
    http://i62.tinypic.com/im6p7b.jpg

What Guys Said 10

• steamingdownsouth.com/.../...am-tour-valesh-11.JPG

I'm not sure what you mean by gauges.

• as in plugs? sorry but i really dont like them... i think there fine if their small but i hate seeing the massive ones, and it looks fucked up when ya take them out... lots of people obviously do like them but... sorry just my opinion

• It's not attractive. _____________________________________________

• not even small ones?

• Hey, you posted a question asking for opinions. I just gave you mine. Don't post questions if you don't want replies.

• im just posting an opinion on ur opinion lol sorry if i upset you man..

• Hate them with a burning passion.

• ew god no. remember that stewie line? "now i can make people sick as i ring up their purchases at hot topic." yeah, pretty much nailed it there.

• The ear in your example pic is stretched more than I'm comfortable with. If you're not part of a tribe where ear extension is their thing, I really don't understand it unless it's kept within limits.

• That's not my example pic lol, i was thinking more of what i have in my ears which is not as big.

• I'm still not fond of it, but kept within a certain size I could live with it.

• pls don't. I don't want them. you have to be really attractive for me to see over them. I hate body modding

• Most guys don't

• Probably not to most men, but guys with gauges will most likely dig you. Give them a shot :)

• no that shit is ugly.

What Girls Said 3

• i had them at one point i took them out though they started to annoy me haha. i think if a guy has a problem with them then they probably aren't into a girl with that type of style. it happens. it attracts a certain type of guy. as does facial piercings and appearance in general.

• I wouldn't have thought the majority are attracted to them, all I can ever imagine is what they look like when you take them out.

• There's a stigma to them but their not all huge and almighty lol and the look of your ear once you take them out depend on the size.

• I personally don't like them, but that's me, I'm not a guy. I'd probably go for one if it was more of a cut out, rather than stretched, but you can't feasibly remove that much flesh and it would leave a massive scar.

• to the majority? no. But to the alternative crowd heck yeah so it all depends on what guys you're into