Was I wrong for kissing someone else during our break?

He wanted a break. Told me I could fool around, that it'd even be good in a way because he thinks I'm too inexperienced. So today a mutual friend came by and we were watching some movie and then he started kissing me. I didn't really stop it and I didn't flirt with him, but I'm so confused. Disgusted. My boyfriend always kind of was more aware when it came to that friend. Should I tell him?

oh sorry. I'm new here obviously. Well, a lot. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• HE keeps breaking up with YOU?

Okay for one,he told you you could "fool around" with other people, so he can't really be mad at you for it,especially since he called you too inexperienced.

For two,you were on a break.

Fact is it sounds like this is going to play on your mind and eat away at you if you don't tell him.

Id tell him.

Say this guy kissed you,and don't give too many details other then there wasn't much to it and you stopped it.

If he gets his knickers in a twist over it,still don't give much detail just the fact,because there was nothing to it by the sounds of it and he made it clear it wouldn't bother him if it happened.

Again,i don't see why you should have to feel you need to justify yourself after your boyfriend telling you the above.

• I called him and told him what's up and he did get pretty mad. We're going to talk tonight, but chances are he's done with me. But whatever, at least I was honest.

What Guys Said 6

• just don't tell your boyfriend and tell your mutual friend it was a mistake

itll be hard but you may have to do it

hope I helped...

• But I can't just not tell him.. I'm so afraid that he'll find out eventually. besides, I didn't start it so am I really to blame?

• how much do you like your current boyfriend =/

• what do you mean by break?

• Well he wanted a break the day before I went on holiday cos he thought we clashed too much and he broke up twice earlier this month so he thought we should think about our problems and then get back together to talk about it.

• what do you think of your friend and what's going down with your boyfriend

• Well I'm not seeing the friend anymore cos he started blaming me for things and said that he had a thing going on for me for al ong time whereas I thought we had a friendship. what do you mean with what's going down with your boyfriend?

• you couldn't resist and how far did you go in kissing was it like making out or what?

• Well it wasn't like making out and I eventually turned my head several times cos he kept trying and I rly wasn't attracted to him but I was so confused and that's why I didn't stop it in the first place I guess. I just told him through phone and he seemed mad and said he wanted to talk tonight. he started shouting but I think that's the frustration. weird situation.

• whod you feel better and more comfortable kissing?

• Well my boyfriend of course I'm not even attracted to that friend and I want to get back with my bf

What Girls Said 1

• Breaks are tricky because you aren't broken up but you aren't together either. The rules of the break need to be set clearly before hand if the two of you are planning on working things out. Where he said it was ok he has no reason or right to be mad. If he wants to hold it against you that's his problem, but you did nothing wrong.