What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I do this?

I know that people often present this type of post on GAG... but I really need help here.

Since completing university last week, I have a ton of free time since I am looking for a suitable job. I typically go to the gym, take a few classes with my mom or take my younger brother places.

Since I've been out of school, I have 0 contact with women. I have also taken a vow to stop jerking off (haven't done so for 6 days) and my sex drive is at an all time high.

I keep trying to out to meet women. Whenever I see a woman I like, I can't go up to her. I just walk past her or stand in their general area... but I can't freakin' talk to them. And it sucks, because a lot of women I see are with their other female friends so it makes it hard.

I've been told by many that I look sexy... but that isn't enough to get women to notice me. I have to talk to them and I can't even do that.

When I was in high school and my first two years of college, I sucked with women. As soon as I talk with them, they would lose interest fast. As a result, I have a hard time talking to women in person.

When I'm online... I'm so different and more confident. I can make women laugh, I can get sexual with them and make them want me... but the women I meet online aren't my type sexually (I'm kinda specific about women).

How can I approach women in person without them hating me right off?

I've gone to the bookstore, the mall, the museum, the gym, the bars/clubs (tried talking to women here and they don't like me XD)... but I just can't summon enough courage to talk to them.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you are told that you are sexy then what the hell go talk to them and since you go to the gym I'm sure you have a nice body so be confident and don't hesitate about it once you have the confident then I think you won't have trouble talking to them

What Guys Said 1

• just curious, what kind of girl are you interested in and why?

• I am interested in fit women. Women who go to the gym, work out and take care of their body. Women who don't smoke and drink in moderation. I am the type of person who likes to stay healthy, and I like women who do the same.

• It really depends on my mood. Right now, I am just looking for a fling :/. Before I graduated college 2 weeks ago, I had a massive crush on this girl in my class. I tried everything in power to make her feel special, tried to show her that I cared and I tried to ask her on dates and all... but she pretty much threw everything back in my face and pretty much started to ignore me. That kinda thing always happens when I try to get dates with women I genuinely like. So, with that being said, I am just looking for a fling these days.

• Ok, so let me set up a scenario. You are walking down the street and you see a hot girl. Do you naturally think of sexual contact with said female without even thinking about it, or do you see her think to yourself that she is attractive and then come to the conclusion that sex would with her would/should therefore be pleasurable?