Is there anything wrong with men, who are attracted to aggressive women?

I'm not talking about being a violent domineering control freak. That is extreme.

Most Helpful Guy

• Aggression and violence are negative concepts so I think there is something wrong with anyone who finds it an attractive quality.

• I think you misunderstood. I'm not talking about being a violent domineering control freak.

• I have no idea what that means, but yes, my opinion on that question indeed.

• I read it, and for the most part it makes sense. You are one of the most intelligent and well-spoken ( or well written, it is the internet) people I've seen on here.
      However, it seems that there is an "inclination" towards one end of the spectrum, or the other, or neutral, if that makes sense.

What Girls Said 3

• shit I want a man that likes me aggressiveness (not fighting Friendly ;) haha

• Haha!
      I don't think anyone wants someone violent and over controlling... well, there are exceptions

• yea IM working on working with my relationship haha

• No we all have our preferences.

• It's nothing wrong with that , It shows that both parties knows what they want.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you confusing aggressiveness with confidence? I. e. liking a girl who displays confidence in what she wants. Aggressiveness to me means someone who goes around fighting and displaying hostile behaviour.

• Perhaps I should've put sexually aggressive in there too.

Read the comments on Mesonfielde below.

• Aggressive, to me anyway, implies she is perfectly content with leading the way, and just as content vise versa.

Sexually confident just sounds like you know what you want.

• However, confident lacks the sexual preference implications.

• No. But there is something wrong with women who are attracted to aggressive men.

• sexual preferences, eh?

• Oh... that comment was directed at the opinion owner.

• Yeah, people who talks bout alphas and betas are hilarious. Justifying sexism through making parallels with the animal world, because they underestimate the importance if the civilized world in the governance of our behavior, as they lack the empathy to understand it? PRICELESS