Why am I attracting older men?

I am 17 years old, and no guys my age are interested in me. They don't come to me and when I go to them they don't want anything to do with me. However, I seem to be really good at attracting older men. they are typically Italian men. I am Italian too though. By older I mean men in their 40s, 50s, and 60s. it doesn't bother me anymore that men in this age range are attracted to me, I've begun to accept it. I am just curious as to why boys my age are NOT interested in me, but older men ARE.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take any of fence to this, but you do look older than you really are, you don't look bad, just older

• The only thing that I can recomend is, straighten your hair, and get a different wardrobe

• A lot of people think i'm older than I am. I was only in a t-shirt and pair of jeans one day when I went out somewhere and it still happened to me.

• Straiten your hair is the most I can really recommend

What Guys Said 2

• Well it sounds like you can take the gold digging as a real profession haha,

• actually your dress style is making you look older and the short hair or something with your hair is making you look older too.

What Girls Said 2

• All young women attract older men. No matter who they are or how they look. I've been attracting older men since i'm 14, and I still do.
    But you need to be careful with that. Most of them just want to take advatage of young women because we don't have as much experience as them. Especially at 17. Don't date random older guys just because you think that's all of what you can get. We all go through that at first. Just be patient. Or dare to ask some of the guys you like out. Rejection is part of the dating game.
    Also don't listen to those who tell you that you need to straighten you hair in order to date ! LOL
    I mean you can change your hairstyle a bit if you want to, but your hair texture is gorgeous as is it. Go on YouTube you'll find some cool hairstyle inspirations that does not necessary involves a flat iron.

• Thank you. And I didn't plan on straightening my hair lol. I didn't see why that should matter.

• Old men like any women younger than them. I think all girls deal with creepy older guys.
    Guys your age do like you but you just don't realize it yet. Most younger guys aren't going to show any blatant interest in you. Its all very subtle.