Aren't girls who talk to guys online to find a boyfriend a little desperate?

just my opinion. haters please don't answer this question

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Cause I'm one of them. lol! Its just thst guys nowadays don't approach much like they used too and it seems like a lot of people are dating online anyways so its kind of very convenient way of getting hooked up quick and fast. I'm impatient and I don't like to be alone for a long time so it keeps me busy and I just love male company but its hard find that one guy that I want. It gets addictive. I did get one boyfriend off of MySpace. So yeah I'm desperate for male companionship and like I said internet dating is the thing now. I constantly got to be around a guy or I get bored. Its not good but it makes me happy.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think so.

I think of it as them looking beyond their local bars or beyond campus to find a guy that's right for them, nothing wrong with that.

I kinda have a thing for a girl a couple states over that I met online and I'm not desperate.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you might be the hater. Meeting people online is not for me but if other people want to do it, that's fine. It isn't any of my business.