Girl/Guy friends with sexual past?

So ok my friend has been single for a while trying to fix him of his past relationship. It's been almost 3 years and his 25. So he meets this girl and they have a lot in common and he starts feeling her.

The only thing he pretty much complains about is that she replys weird. She starts replying fast and then takes forever, but his not going overboard with it, he doesn't see it as a problem.

Well one day he ask what she was up to and she said she was with her best friend. She didn't give no gender which automatically told us that it was a guy. (Why do girls do that?). Now I'm going to tell everyone my friend has no problems with this. He understands on account he has girls that are best friends with him. His only problem is if they ever messed around.

Now I understand his reasoning. But people be having arguments saying it was in the past and things happened, but what's the gain if you still hanging with someone like that when you like someone else. My friend has no type of girl he had a past with around him. He feels it would always be weird cuz you shared something with someone regardless.

Right now my friend says if they had a past sexual past he'll probably fall back. Most time when relational go down hill that's when those kinds of friends seem to gain and my friend had more of his shares of disappointments.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think y'all are making a bunch of wild assumptions.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0