Why can't I find guys like me?

I'm very weird. I went on a date with a guy and while our food was being prepared I grabbed the chop sicks and made whiskers. He's like wtf.
So it was quiet.

Most Helpful Guy

• He was just wrong for you.

Also *applause* to the only actual good dialogue in star wars as your profile pic. Ad libbed by Ford, as you no doubt know...

What Guys Said 6

• Hello, ImVeryWeird.

It could be a bit odd if you don't know that person all so well, to see someone do something like that which usually needs a bit of familiarity to do or express. Besides the fact that some people have a weak sense of humor, or a different one. Personally, I would find that hilarious. I mean, I am quite introverted so it's difficult for me to open up and do the same, but seeing someone act silly like that in front of me would make me feel more comfortable that you are willing to do something people consider "childish" and silly, and that in turn would show that I don't have to worry so much about my awkwardness since you seem open enough to express yours, if that makes any sense?
    Personally, I did the same while eating this Italian noodle dish, where I got just gobble up some noodles, and while having some dangling out of my mouth I pretended to be a squid. It is so embarrassing to think about it now, but it makes me laugh, and made my girlfriend laugh at the time too. She would even reference it everytime we were to it noodles or spaghetti.
    I think not being afraid to be silly and funny at times, despite not showing such a refined nature of yourself, to be quite charming and easier to relate to than someone who acts naturally cool. You feel that they also have those moments where you do something you could be afraid to express or do in front of others. It makes me more comfortable at least.
    There are certainly guys that act that way as well, although it may take some time to be so open about it.
    You might not be all that weird, and even if you are, I say it is a lot more amusing and interesting a person who is weird compared to a boring "normal" person. To me, that attribute of yours is without doubt a positive.

• omg wtf? d00d that sounds so cute! that guy is just weird hahaa. I would've joined you and attempt to put the spoon on my nose or somethingxD wait if you said chopsticks... it must be Asian... hmmm... ill make you an origami out of the napkin :D

• oh yeah but you just gotta keep trying and you'll eventually run into that guy who has been looking for you the entire time! :D

• I picture you doing that in my head I would've found it so adorbs hahaa:D I don't know what his deal was though, probably because its first date and he didn't want the attention maybe lol. his problem! not yours!

• I'd laugh but I probably wouldn't join you in doing it, some people just need to lighten up. Why so serious?

• I love silly behaviour, I'd have probably joined in just to see the look on the faces of other diners.

• Thats very cute and funny

• You're not weird, you just don't lack a sense of humor.

What Girls Said 1