White girls only like white guys?

I was wondering, because, it seems that way to me, at least with the attractive ones. They claim so often to be open, but they're really not, they're all the same, what, am I a dark mark on your family name, is that it, am I not good enough for you? I mean, I think I've seen a black guy dating a white girl, or have one be interested him (one that's attractive at least) exactly two times. They always like the same exact thing, some emo looking pretty boy, or some idiot blonde jock, I mean, I'm actually attractive, so, wtf? Now, I know what everyone must think "why do you even care", well, I go to a predominately white high school, so, most of the girls I know are white, so I don't really have much of a choice. But, it annoys me to no end, I don't have a chance, and it's so frustrating. And, it makes me angry that they say "oh, I'd date a guy of any race" why bother, who are you kidding not me, probably not yourselves either, they're all exactly the same. Like I said, I wouldn't care, but, since I'm one of the few black people at my school, those are the only kinds of girls available to date (okay, and I kind of grew a preference due to my school). Jeez, I don't even know what to do, I hate them.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know the white girls are your school are not too often involved with non-white guys because of their race? Perhaps they don't click in terms of personality with them, or just don't find those particular guys attractive. It could be for a variety of reasons, the fact that they're not white being just one so.. lets not jump to any conclusions just yet!

I'm a white girl and the two guys I have slept with were not white, one Fijian and the other being Asian, my current boyfriend. Don't write off all the white girls just yet. Try to get to know them and just like with all other guys, once they grow to like your personality paired with your appearance I guarantee they won't be opposed to pursuing you as more than a friend. :)

• Really, because, I'm generally friendzoned. One girl I gave up on (we were with another friend, and, I think she may have been rejecting him) was because we had a good chat, then she started talking to our friend and saying what she likes (blonde haired, blue eyed "totes hott" guys of course).

• haha yea of course, sadly with girls doesn't work quite the same way but I know what they assume is bullshit so... on to the next one. :P I see you're under 18 so.. girls will mature soon and see that you're a great guy so try not to get too frustrated about it and let them see what they're missing out on!

• Yeah, it's just, college is a long way away, and that's assuming I don't end up in community college.

What Girls Said 5

• Uhm.. i am a white girl who is pretty attractive and my boyfriend is black... and it has nothing to do with skin color.. you like who you like, you love who you love. I see you are under 18 and still in high school... this is just high school and just the school you happen to be in. Once you graduate and move on with your life things will change. I went to a predominately white school as well, but right when i got into college i saw many interracial couples and i have been in 3 myself. Don't worry too much about it.

• Not true at all... I know plenty of white girls that are married to black men

• Did they marry them because they liked them as people, or because they were black, because I know girls that would marry them for the latter reason.

• I don't know all of them well... but for the ones I do know, it was def because of who they were as a person... it had nothing to do with their color.

• No, I'm genuinely open to all colours and ethnicities, but they have to be attractive to me, can't just be any old black guy.

• Well, I am attractive, hell, I could probably be a model if I wanted.

• That is not true for me at all. I have a thing for mainly Hispanics, some Asians, Blacks, rarely my own race.

• It's not true, it's just a generalization.

What Guys Said 9

• Some won't. Some will. Some have a fetish for black guys.

My guess is the problem isn't your color, though some proportion of girls it probably is. It's that your not an idiot jock.

If you were some huge ripped black guy and captain of the football team, 1/3 of the girls still wouldn't date you, but the other 2/3 would be all over yoru cock.

• Well, I'm better, I'm reasonably popular, a genius, and actually capable of making something of my life.

• If she gives you her number, ask her on a date, if dating is what you want. Text whatever. You gotta escalate. there's no magic you have to take a risk.

• I know, I just literally don't know how to escalate, at least at a sensible pace, one girl outright told me I took things too fast.

• White girls love all sorts of guys.

Also you seem self-entitled and rather bitter, I don't know about you, but if I came across such a self-entitled and bitter girl, I'd flee in the opposite in the direction faster than a rocket.

• Well, I don't think I'm self-entitled, and I'm a bit bitter because I basically can't have a girlfriend and can't date a person I like because I have to think about their race first.

• I mean, I guess, I don't really know how.

• Dude, speak to them, get them comfortable around you and then ask them out.

Don't sit here sounding off when you aren't asking them out.

If you don't ask you don't get.

• Well honestly so what? I mean, they aren't entitled to like you back. Everyone has preferences bro, and frankly your attitude's kinda off considering you openly admit that you're "attractive" and that you consider the blonde jock an "idiot". And you "hate" them. It's pretty hard to like someone who hates you.

• You can't generalize an entire race, but I would be lying if I said most white girls prefer white men. If they didn't then the white population wouldn't exist.

• Waaah everyone please validate me, maybe if I act like a weepy bitch and call them racist white women will feel obligated to have sex with me

• It's natural to prefer your own, though.

• I don't know where you live, but here I see black men with white women all the time.

• Would you believe me if I said NYC?

• Hmm, well the fact that you're in high school is a big reason for your problem. Once you get out and either go to college or start working, you will be around a much more diverse group of people. High schools, unfortunately, revolve around cliques. The jocks, the band musicians, the nerds, the outcasts, etc. Real life is usually better.

• Me, I don't really have a clique, because I generally hang out with everyone, if anything, my clique could be considered."normal" by that I mean the people I spend the most time with. The thing is, college is so far away, everyone says college this, or college that, forgetting that, while you guys are in college, for me, it's still years away.

• Well you said it yourself - you go to predominately white school an so do the girls so they don't have much of a choice either. That and your attitude - you say you hate them, they're all the same, you're angry - that kind of a mindset is a sure way to not get any girls.