Best way to get over a guy?

We broke up a couple months ago and I'm still struggling. I want to make it through a day with out him crossing my mind once! That's all I want.

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experience only time really helps, and it's hard but believe me - everything else is just

an escape like some people start to eat more or drink very often but it is silly. You will get over

him but it might take more than couple of months, for someone it can take more than a year.

Stay positive and focus on something you like to do.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, there is no real remedy. I broke up with my girlfriend of two years over 9 months ago, have had to gf's since, and still think about her. The only time it will happen is when you find another relationship that is better/as good. Give it time.

• You're asking for something that's impossible.

Time and distance are the only ways to heal from a breakup. With time and distance from an ex, the pain will heal.

One girl I dated broke my heart 10 years ago, and she crosses my mind not every day, but at least a few times a week. But I don't feel the pain and anger any more.

• Yeah, I really don't think I'll be able to forget him completely. But after you spend three years with someone, all the little things start coming back. All the things that he said, so now details remind me of him. Details that I wouldn't have thought of before.

Ten years and it didn't go away... I'd hate to wait that long.

What Girls Said 0