Do you think taking a guy to a baseball game is a good idea for a first date?

I figured its a good way to spend time together or get to know each other, since games are usually pretty long.

Most Helpful Guy

• I might get a small beating for disagreeing with everyone on here lol. Any sport games are fun, but I think you should wait until your situation gets more serious. Primarily because you don't know him well, at least from the info you have given us. Do something small first like ice cream, grabbing a drink, so on. What I've noticed with women and men, is if the date is grande it may add pressure to one or both people involved. He may like you a lot and might be nervous. Imagine if a guy you really liked asked you to go to Disney World with a hot air balloon ride as a first date? I'm sure anyone would like it, but it might be too overwhelming at first. I'm not disagreeing with your idea, I think a baseball game is a great idea, just wait until the third or fourth date I'd say. Trust me, if you guys have a connection, it won't matter where you are, you'll keep talking for hours :)

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, I'd love that.

• Why not? I say go for it. You don't have to get there right when it starts or stay till it ends. Do whatcha want.

• I would love that!

• At first I'm like baseball is boring. But then I noticed that since its long, a sporting event and not as noisy as a concert I think its a good idea. It takes away from the pressures of a dinner yet allows for casual (indirect) interaction. So let me get this straight, you're the one organizing the date?

• That actually sounds very fun.

• I would love it. But does he like baseball?

• Yeah I think that would be good. It would give you a lot of time to talk and a topic to talk about

• Sounds good, and who Knows you might get tye kiss cam on youse lol

• yes you could get to fourth base, with his balls, baseball

What Girls Said 0