Black girl / White boy?

I go to a 84% white school , and this white girl told me that because im black than I won't have a chance at dating someone. And all the black boys go with the white girls. I'm kinda emo so im not ghetto nor am I dark skinned. Also im not crushing on anyone at this time but I did find some attractive. So is what she saying true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a friend that follows that of which you described. She didn't have any problem dating someone white, or black or anyone, really. Even without her as an example, I don't see why that would be difficult. Like, personally, and no offense what so ever, I'm not so interested in girls with a darker skin tone compared to those with a lighter. However, that didn't stop me from having a huge crush on a girl friend of mine who is black. Even if it isn't my preference, in the end it doesn't matter because it's the person that makes you like them, and not their appearance be that person black, asian, inidian, white, whatever, it's the person and their personality and how that person makes you feel comfortable and smile.
    Just because that school is mostly white doesn't mean you have no chance at all. It truly depends if people know who you are and accept you and like you.

People tend to put too much thought into appearances when what really matters is the person themselves.

What Guys Said 9

• Nope. Lots of guys find black women attractive. Interracial relationships are not all that rare these days. Some people might be uncomfortable with them. There are definitely cultural differences, just like there are with lots of other people who have different backgrounds. You can decide whether you are interested in a particular person or not.

• Many white girls will destroy the self-esteem of black women just to eliminate some of their competition for white boys. Many white girls are just racist. Many white girls are not racist but are bitches to all women. You would do well to pay no mind to the negative things they say.

• Not true at all as long as it isn't a school full of racists.

• I'm a white guy who has no problem with dating pretty black girls. Don't listen to them. White girls are extremely racist from what I've experienced. Here's some proof.

plus.google.com/u/0/113227351373866537277/posts

• Wooowww , that's going way over board lol ,, that's sad.

• Yeah it pisses me off. No one does jack shit about this kind of racism but you'll see a hundred white knights leaping to the defense of any white bitch that gets offended.

• I like darker skinned chicks personally, not into the whole pale look. But if you're pretty, you're pretty, bottom line.

• Those white girls are haters. Prove them wrong.

• Not at all it's all in the girl I've dated 5 different nationalities. Including black and I'm a white guy well 75% white but I look white with a bit of a tan. But considered by most people as white.

• why would all the black boys date white girls

• I have no clue , :/

• Lmao you get crap girls from all races man, dont be too harsh

• Its true but at least the black ones are up front about it, the white ones only try to hid their shadyness

• I can't say I've seen that combo before but I live in a pretty white area. I do see the black guy with a chubby white girl occasionally.
    I would guess there are plenty of white guys that are open to dating black girls

What Girls Said 3

• Completely untrue everyone has different tastes and preferences I'm pretty sure you'll find a lot if guys are into it. Just try be more confident and out yourself out there and prove them jealous bitches wrong;)

• First off she's a bitch for saying that. Don't worry about what she says. Second, of course you have a chance at dating someone, everyone does. Many people are open to dating other races.

• That depends on what the guys at the school are attracted to not about anyone's opinions here. What she is saying is assuming that no white guys at your school like black girls I highly doubt that she knows this information for a fact.