Why am I attracting married/taken men so often?

It's unbelievable!! It even turns out to be the case with a guy who's been talking to me for a while, lying that he was single - not to mention being hit on pretty often by men who are married. If anyone has any answer to this, I'd be grateful.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• They're guys who need constant attention. Usually they have low self esteems and getting that unlimited attention helps. Even if their gf or wife is great, a lot of guys will still talk to other girls :\

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• How you doin?

• I would like to say its not the case

but id be confident in saying half of men in married or longterm relationsncheat, I've seen workplace antics far too often. Its so common and its just an underlining thing that people pretend doesn't exist but in reality its damn hard to find a couple where at least one of the partners hasn't ever cheated on the other. In many cases both cheat. I swear I have colleague who have kids and husbands who bang a different guy every 3 days.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!