Playing a guys' sport a turnoff?

I play baseball, not softball. I'm the only girl on my team and I want a guy's opinion on whether this is unattractive or not.

The only reason I'm asking this is my friend, who is a male lol, made a comment about how I probably don't get guys because I'm too busy "being one of the guys". It made me think

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it.
    Play whatever sports you want.

What Guys Said 9

• d00d its totally fine. you know what else is even more of a turn on? if you can race Super Sport bikes on the track! :D omg ill take you out on a date so fast. but anyways yeah its attractive IMO. i really mean it, super attractive!:D you're brave and you don't care.

• I personally like feminine women and the thought of one competing against me ruffles my jimmies a bit. Its hot that she's into fitness but not cause she's boyish.

• Rock on, chick. Do what you want. Don't worry about boys

• I think if a girl wants to compete in guys sport all power to her

• Well the fact that you hang around all these athletic guys all the time would seriously deter me from pursuing you.

• No it does not matter

• I think it's really cool.

• I think its very attractive, nothing wrong with an athletic woman thats in shape, plus the outfits look great on them

• Yeah, we like the feminine girls

What Girls Said 1