Does it matter if I'm a furry?

No not furry down there! But I mean if I'm in a group of people called furries. I've been harassed by neonazis and haters before. Soooo, I'm not really sure if anyone would like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm not hanging out with y'all if you're in furry costumes, but I will fight for you. You don't deserve that no matter who you are. Don't be afraid to be yourself, okay?

What Girls Said 3

• Hello Fur-friend! One of my friends found out I was a furry, because I constantly wear a tail to feel comfortable, he started calling me names like "Fur-Fag" and telling me he was disappointed in me. Like any rational person I got angry and avoided him till he got over it. I do not own a fur-suit but i really want one! furnation. com is a great place to go they are really friendly!

I ramble, I am sorry. Either way! Lets be friends!!!

• As long as you love yourself, f@&k what everyone thinks! You'll find people that like you for you and if being means being a furry than live it up!

• Nope, I'm sorta a furry myself.

What Guys Said 1

• What is a furry? Answer: Someone who enjoys and likes anthropomorphic animals.

As a furry myself, i find that perfectly fine. I know people who find it just fine as it is nothing more peculiar than a brony, or a fan of The Walking Dead who dresses up like a zombie here and there. So don't worry about it. People who criticize others for being different are just too close-minded, afraid of what is different than the little fairy-tale world they live in. Don't let idiots influence you. And whenever they try that, just wag that tail right in front of their faces :P.