Good topics to talk about on a first date?

What are some good topics to talk about on a first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think books and movies are good as it tells a lot about someone, especially books. This tells you whether or not the person is a reader and interested in learning more or putting effort in to reading a book. All too often if someone just doesn't read or hates it, I have to wonder why, and what it is that they do instead. Ask if they like to cook and if so, what. This also tells you a lot about the person's interest in how they eat and if they find joy in preparing their own food. Ask about family, just to see what kind of upbringing the person has, giving you an idea of how they perceive interpersonal relationships or if they have been able to separate things that have happened in their family showing the ability to think for themselves.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Questions and topics about knowing eachothers is the best for first date i think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• What are your hobbies, things you like, things you want to try, fun adventures you have tried or want to try. Really anything but don't be negative and don't focus all on you, ask her the questions.

0|0
    0|0