Run into my bf's friend on an online dating app... Awkward?

My boyfriend's friend actually sent me a message on a dating app which i rarely use now. When i realized it, it already had been 2 days. I only put one picture and almost no info at all so i guess he didn't recognize me. And when i text him back he immediately responded, i can tell he's pretty active on that app. I don't know if he really don't know who i am or he's trying to do something else. He even asked for my phone number...

Should i just tell him the truth cuz i don't know if he's playing games with me. I have no interest with him at all but he kept on bothering me...

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah just tell him be like, yeah i dated your friend.

What Guys Said 3

• If you're using a dating app, you don't have a boyfriend. You have a sucker who buys you shit and takes you on dates while you keep your options open.

• Yeah as srslyly said why the hell are you using a dating app if you got a bf? And why are you not just telling his friend its you in the first place? I swear to god I'll cut your areolas off if you cheat on your bf with his friend

• Your bf knows now, and your friend is testing for your bf, he wouldn't forget, orrr the friend is low

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to keep your relationship, delete your profile from there. And for the other guy, first tell your boyfriend. I think he deserves to know this information more than the other guy? Right? You can explain you are not active. Then tell the other guy what the f he is doing? He didn't recognize you? Does he have eye sight problem? Lol Someone is playing a silly game here. Telling you, it will not end good for none of you, if you don't do anything.

• If you have a bf you shouldn't have any dating apps, this is what's wrong with the world today, sheesh people. Get it together.

• If you have a boyfriend why are you bothering even looking.. At your messages etc..