I'm scared I'm 16 very very handsome Yet never dated and I want to start. how to?

Im 16 going into sophmore year and no body in school knows this but I have never dated a girl ( yes I've kissed a girl ) Jut to clarify i never dated because I never thought it was important and i saw a relationship as something that chews away at time when I could be working and getting straight As plus all i ever saw was friends hearts on the table after a few months and 200 dollars in the hole Almost every pretty girl flirts with me (except charlette perry lol) or smiles at me and honestly i am one lonely dude and it sucks but how can i start getting ready to be relational and be a best friend and be in a relationship and date? your word are Apreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes me happy to see a good looking guy who doesn't take advantage of his looks to just get casual sex.

Look for a kind, intelligent, well-mannered girl who has decent goals in life and doesn't just talk about superficial subjects all the time. Someone who also cares about her education and career, and shows compassion to others. Such a girl is a keeper for a relationship. Talk to her about events and ideas and don't just focus on sexual stuff and appearances with her, then you'll find that you can have the best friend bond as well as attraction.

• AS funny as this is thats my problem in highschool as a uy I've ben offered sex like 12 times and sexting but im waiting till im married finding a girl in my highschool who fits just your description is so bloody hard i meet girls like this out side of school and we get along so well but we live far apart so im stuck with the barbie dolls i talk to nerdy girls and the ok looking girls just fine because they have that mindset but im not attracted to them I like a girl who respects herself and is classy wears a dress or jeans fuck yoga pants a dress is so sexy but down to this im stuck with either not so good looking and i get along with them or pretty and im gonna have problems forever untill i go into college my problem here is I know of a girl like this but she's from another school but I think i dont know how to talk to women becasue hey how are you and asking about stuff i know she likes or her opinion or why she chose this or that is a dead end and she never really contrubites

• You should ask her out :)

• I think your right she's verry popular and has a lot of close friends she's guarded but she knows a lot about me but she just never contributes to conversation unless its serious or she comes to me asking a question like do you think its worth dating in highschool? we had a great conversation and she really liked me more for it but being serious all the time is not best you know but um she's the kind of irl id rub her feet for her and buy her flowers and she would appreciate it she she told me sos like right out of a michael buble song

What Girls Said 3

• Dating in high school can get in the way with things. It's not really a big deal to be in one too... But like if you just talk to more girls and get to know them then it'd be easier to ask one out.

• You got your first date! Lol but seriously just be yourself and ask the girl you like out!

• Start talking to girls and ask them out.

What Guys Said 2

• While dating in high school can be a bit irritating it's good that you're doing this now. A lot of people your age are still new to dating so the learning curve isn't as steep. The longer you put learning the whole dating thing off the harder it is to learn it I think.

Having a girlfriend isn't going to cause your grades to tank. It's not like you'll be with her 24/7. Though to be honest man straight A's aren't even all that important. For the most part I was a pretty lazy student. Did well on the SAT and still got accepted into every school I applied to. Wasn't a bunch of no name schools either.

Anyway back to the dating thing. The process is really simple, on paper atleast. Talk to a girl, get her number and ask her out. Doesn't need to be anything fancy. If you two had fun go out again. The transition from dating to in a relationship will happen pretty organically.

• Dude thats genuinely comforting and well spoken , but this I think is the real Problem see my problem is i miss the whole relation thing and talking and conversation nescisary and belive what you like but I've been asked for sex 13 times in my life and i just turned 16 and numbers are not hard to get but im missing the key part talking otherwise i think im set I have a funny life about me as you can see. but your advice ill put it to use and start talking to more women

• i'm 23 and never been in a relationship. don't you worry

• I understand what your saying but the thing is man id rather start now than at 23 where I would be in the miltary and the hottest gir around wears combat boots and sounds like a dude

• NOOOOO there are many hot girls in military trust me