Girl is sick for the past few days, and has been fairly unresponsive to texts/messages. Is this normal?

Girl I've been dating told me she's sick with fever and sore throat. I would visit her but we're temporarily in long distance until the end of summer. Normally we'd talk everyday, but ever since she's been sick, she's been very unresponsive to texts/messages. I know she's been active on FB, Twitter, etc, so I'm not sure what's up. Took her 2 days to respond saying she's still sick. Does she not want to talk because she's sick? or actually avoiding me because she's lost interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you do dont overreact. If you overreact you will drive her away You will also come off as clingy and desperate. You should give her a couple of days then contact her. Ask her if you guys can meet and talk about your relationship. When you do talk to her dont get angry or upset. You should stay calm because most women dont want a guy that lose his temper or seem needy.

• confusing part is, she'll respond then take a few more hours to get back...

What Girls Said 3

• Different situation possibly, but in the beginning of my relationship, I kinda try to avoid my boyfriend too a bit, cause I don't want him to see me like that.
    Maybe she's lying, but she might also just care too much about you to let you see her all sick and stuff

• She probably just doesn't feel like talking right now, when she's better she'll probably be back to normal

• yeah she's texted me back we had a little chat. she'll be back soon... i'll hope for the best

• She could be lying about feeling sick be wary

What Guys Said 1

• Well I tend to be kinda prickly and not that social when I have a fever and a sore throat, because I feel like shit. I'm guessing she's busy doing other things rather than talk when her throat is aching. It seems reasonable...