My boyfriend calls me a bitch?

My boyfriend calls me a bitch too sometimes. This never happened in the beginning of our relationship... He first did it when we fought on the phone and he would get really mad and tell me he doesn't love me, he wishes he never loved me, he hates me and that im a bitch. After he says these things he tells me its the truth. Then he says sorry but i never accept it even though were still together. Then, he does it all over again. Once i left him for it and he apologized. I really thought he wouldn't do it again because i would never break up with my boyfriend for something unless it really hurt me (i thought he knew this too). He did do it again and keeps doing it. It feels even worse now. Every night we fight because he thinks i dont love him, when i do love him so much :( i try so hard to show him but its not enough. One day i was so hurt about all this and i told him and he thought i was starting a fight and he called me a bitch and told me to fuck off and threw my things to the door. I know none of this is right, he seems to have issues with himself he needs to solve but how do i tell him? I still love him so much but he's pushing me away by this. I just want the man i fell in love with back.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have two options.

1. End things.

2. Put up with it.

Its not going to change. Its become a habit and clearly the namecalling is a sign that he doesn't respect you. The insecurity over your feelings is irrational.

Its never easy to end a relationship with someone you care about, but sometimes its for the best.

What Guys Said 3

• It is the hip hop culture because the lyrics are very derogatory to women.

• I did that to myex

she liked it though

• It's impossible to tell from what you've written here where the problem lies. It's clear he's acting like an asshole but are you acting like a bitch?

The bottom line is that you two have a problem and I doubt it can be worked out. Not saying it's not possible but some people just bring out the worst in each other.

What Girls Said 3

• he's not coming back. this is the man u fell in love with. as much as u don't wanna do it u need to drop him and never look back bc it will only get worse from here. he will beat ur ass if u stay with him, that's whats next

• Well the man you fell in love with was never the man you fell in love with. It was all an act.
    He verbally abuses you. He just called you a female dog. You should be the one running away, not him.

• thats the man you fell in love he is just out of his shell. he needs help... this behavior isn't acceptable... try to see the source of all this anger and misbehaving which is not you.. its something about his childhood that might not change... if you can accept this treatment go for it. if not you gotta cut him lose for real.