What would you do in this particular scenario?

If a girl/guy says she'll meet you tomorrow at a certain time, and does not show, just disappears, what'll you guys do? Just curious, i'd just ignore it and move on, it shows disinterest, but how many of you would actually say something to that person about it? If so, what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on, sweetie, they put you and your heart on their pay no mind list. And if they try and contact you, tell them to----Talk to your hand and kiss your left cheek.
    Good luck. xx

• Yeah probably would do that, but would it be difficult if they keep coming back? Where do you stand on the second chance thing?

• Give up on what? Whoever did it to me? If I like her and the first time she says it wasn't intentional, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, if it goes on again, bye bye. But even if it doesn't happen the second time, there probably wouldn't be a third date (or technically, second), i'll just tell her to let me know when she's free and we can arrange something, then it'll be up to her if she's interested or not.

• I see, More Facts After the fact... Good deal... xx

What Girls Said 2

• i would ask the reason... and if i believe that he is lying... i would leave...

• i wouldn't ask them why didn't they show up, i would just ignore them to a point that they would feel a bit ashamed of what they did.

it is rude though if they dont show or at least dont text etc etc

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be upset probably, and a little mad, cos I hate people who agree to something but don't go by their word. My ex was like that all the time and thats why we ain't together anymore (Well at least one of the reasons haha)

• Exactly! Someone that feels the same way, people that don't do what they say gets on my nerves so much.

• And then they go and make excuses up, and tell you your being unfair and unreasonable, its like you can never get it right with people like that.

• Yeah, I mean you personally take the time and effort to make something happen and the other party doesn't reciprocate with at least half of the effort you put in. And it's time wasted as well, that I could have done so much more with.

• I'd just move on and not talk to them or contact them anymore