How quickly is it normal to develop a crush?

I just started in a new school, I've been there a week. Im studying to become an actress. And this guy is in my class.

I felt like he was sometimes staring at me. First I thought I disliked me. But we have talked a lot and made jokes (we both hang out in a same group.) and he is really nice towards me.

I have a lot fun when Im around him and I think about him a lot when Im alone. Am I having a crush? Is one week too soon?

Im not like imagining us married but I really want to spend more time with him. And I want to kiss him.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds completely normal lol. Crushes and fantasizing can happen after the first day.

You apparently think he's pleasant to be around. You like him. There's nothing abnormal about that.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Totally normal, my ex and I first met at this school trip for a week during our ski break, and after the first 3 days the attraction led to a crush, and before I knew it I was thinking of her 24/7 and then we went out and its just insane what something small can turn into. But we didn't work towards the summer :( and we are apart now, hopefully we can possibly make it work this next school year.

1|0
    0|0
  • about 15 seconds

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I started having a major crush on this guy after two days! It is rare for me to have crushes, I ended up being infatuated with him over a whole year! Some people start having a crush on the first day of knowing or talking to someone. One week is totally normal and cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Congrates u have crush on him n its normal daydreaming abut person u like. There is no timeframe or rule as to when and what time u shud fall for anyone. My first crush was when I was in 4th grade. N yes u fantasise abut gettin married or spending life wit someone only when u r sure that d person is worth to spend life with. This realisation happens once u both r in, serious long term relationship n, in love

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal. I can develop a crush within 5 seconds.

0|0
    0|0