How quickly is it normal to develop a crush?

I just started in a new school, I've been there a week. Im studying to become an actress. And this guy is in my class.

I felt like he was sometimes staring at me. First I thought I disliked me. But we have talked a lot and made jokes (we both hang out in a same group.) and he is really nice towards me.

I have a lot fun when Im around him and I think about him a lot when Im alone. Am I having a crush? Is one week too soon?

Im not like imagining us married but I really want to spend more time with him. And I want to kiss him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds completely normal lol. Crushes and fantasizing can happen after the first day.

You apparently think he's pleasant to be around. You like him. There's nothing abnormal about that.

What Guys Said 2

• Totally normal, my ex and I first met at this school trip for a week during our ski break, and after the first 3 days the attraction led to a crush, and before I knew it I was thinking of her 24/7 and then we went out and its just insane what something small can turn into. But we didn't work towards the summer :( and we are apart now, hopefully we can possibly make it work this next school year.

• about 15 seconds

What Girls Said 3

• I started having a major crush on this guy after two days! It is rare for me to have crushes, I ended up being infatuated with him over a whole year! Some people start having a crush on the first day of knowing or talking to someone. One week is totally normal and cute!

• Congrates u have crush on him n its normal daydreaming abut person u like. There is no timeframe or rule as to when and what time u shud fall for anyone. My first crush was when I was in 4th grade. N yes u fantasise abut gettin married or spending life wit someone only when u r sure that d person is worth to spend life with. This realisation happens once u both r in, serious long term relationship n, in love

• It's normal. I can develop a crush within 5 seconds.