I have a girlfriend, but?

Hey guys, I have a girlfriend and we've been dating for a few months but we have this German foreign exchange student coming here. I have always wanted to try the "fruits" of other countries if you catch my drift. What should I do? Stay with my current girlfriend? She says she wants a long term relationship, and I have a feeling she wants to get married one day..

Most Helpful Girl

• Poor girlfriend...

Just break up with her if you think about doing things like that. It will only hurt her but obviously you dont care about her anyways, so do her a favor and let her kick your ass for someone better.

• I really love her and everything, but my original ethnicity is German, and I've always dreamed of doing that with a German girl, so you gotta understand.

What Girls Said 6

• Dude don't do it. My bf wanted a realatiobship like your gf does but je mated to dare my best guy friend and I ended breaking up with him for my best guy friend to see how it was but I had to go back to him to make him happy. But I ended up breaking up with him a hour later and I'm still not together with him. It tour us apart for a whirl then we didn't know if we where toghter or not even tho we kissed when we saw Evan other. Just don't do it

• How do you know if the foreign exchange student is even going to be a girl? let alone even if they would talk to you? or even be attractive? i'd say wait until the student comes and then if you still feel the same way then go for it, but if you really like your girlfriend and want to be with her, why jeopardize the relationship for that?

• Stay with your currant gf

• Stay with your girlfriend, the grass always looks greener on the other side but it isn't.

• Please do her the favor and leave cos if u saw a future with her u wouldn't even be thinking such. She deserves better

• You'd just brake up with your GF for a person you don't know? Just like that? Whoa, Thats cold. If you think that's ok or if you think think she won't hate you. Cuz she will. You can't leave your GF for a random chick and not expect her to be hurt. I'm amazed at you gull.

What Guys Said 4

• German pussy is just regular pussy. Nothing's special about it. And your girlfriend deserves a better man. You should end your relationship with her so she is compelled to find a better man.

• You likely won't marry your GF, but don't be a douche and cheat on her.

• If you are even considering that, then you're obviously not happy with your relationship. If you really want to sleep with the other girl, then break up first before you do it.

Either way, I'd say you really need to stop and re-evaluate your relationship and how much your girlfriend means to you.

• You'e clearly not ready or equipped to be in a committed relationship, young sir.

Which is fine, you're young and you really don't know what you want.

Stay with your girlfriend, and if you decide that you'd rather pursue someone else, break up with her then. But whatever you do, don't cheat on her. That's a douche thing to do.

Understand that there's only a very slim chance that this exchange student is going to want you, versus any number of other guys who will be trying to get in her pants. She may even have a boyfriend of her own at home, who ~she~ intends to one day marry, and may have no interest in fooling around with flighty American boys who don't know how to commit.

• I understand now. I don't feel compelled to do it anymore, it's just that I haven't seen my girlfriend in two weeks so it feels a little low.