When should you tell a girl you have vitiligo?

I have vitiligo on my shoulders and my groin area so it's not visible when I'm fully clothed. When is the appropriate time to tell the girl you're dating about it.
Also, what is the best way to say something like this?

• Before first date
  • First/second date
  • 1-2 months
  • Before sex
  • Let her find out for herself
Just so everyone knows, I'm 20, don't know how to change my age on here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I said 1-2 months, that's when I'd want to be told; not on the first or second date... or right before sex... if sex happens before the 1-2 months then maybe tell me earlier... it's not a big deal but I'd still want to know and check it out and rub that area cause it's an intriguing sight, and the placement of your vitiligo is perfect.. I'd explore it via back and groin area massages.

What Girls Said 7

• ok, isn't that a skin condition like a loss of pigmentation of the natural skin?

And, why would she mind, if she likes you I highly doubt she will care and just tell her whenever you feel like it or if you think she deserves to know...

• Since you're young and she might not be understanding of what it is, tell her after the first date. Explain what it is to her long before anything sexual seeing as she can think it's an STD.

• What is that?

• Well into the relationship.
    Honestly, as long as it's not a contagious/sexually transmitted disease, I personally think medical conditions should be kept private for at least a little while.

• I have vitiligo on my legs so I didn't do sex because I am ashamed of my vitiligo :)

• After a few dates let her know

• Tell her when u feel the relationship is going somewhere. Not everyone u meet should knw cos I imagine its quite a private thing for u. And if she really wants to be with u it shouldn't matter.

What Guys Said 0