Another girl from the past?

I love my boyfriend and i trust him so much but he is so attractive and i am naturally jealous aboutit. Because he is good looking and he is also so sensitive etc. He hangs out with a group of 8 people, 3 boys 5 girls. We have 5 months relationship but he just today told me that his friends were trying to hook him up with a girl who is in his group. This means he still hangs out with that girl and they are close friends. And he knew her before he know me. We met 5 months ago and we started to date immediately.
So should i be worried, how should i feel?
Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He needs friends that support his relationship. Why would they be trying to hook him up with another girl if he has you? If that was my boyfriend it would be hard for me because I would trust HIM but not his friends. Maybe try to find out why they are trying to set him up? Do they not like you? not know you?

What Guys Said 1

• You started to date immediately? Yikes

What Girls Said 1

• His friends sound like total dicks. Yes, you should be worried.