I don't want my boyfriend to see my fat?

Ok so I always see couples holding eachother by the waist.. And I just never want him to Do that because I have a bit of extra fat their and if he tries he will feel it. I have a very good way of covering it by not wearing tight shirts, my thighs are fine I'm just scared he will feel grossed out. It's not GIGANTIC it's just not toned and little bit fat. I'm trying so hard to loose it but I'm self conscious.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he can't accept you having a little extra fat, he's a pretty shit boyfriend, just let him touch it, he'll be fine with it, I'm sure.

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys like to have their hands there, and trust me, they don't mind it at all. What would upset him, is telling him not to touch you there. But that's your right. But I advise you not to think so much about it.

• Yeah quite honestly a little bits not bad. But I would just recommend something such as jogging once a day and over time it will slowly go away. Good luck, I hope you do well with your problem.

• you need to get over being self conscious because it will drive you and him apart! If he truly loves you then he will not have an issue with love handles. Good luck!

• Do you go to the gym, focus on lower back exercises those are great/
    And yeah i don't think he will notice. Guys don't stress themselves so much about that.

• So you have to ask yourself, why do you have a boyfriend... you have to be able to see each other fully naked.. if you're not confident with your body, it's going to show, and he's going to be turned off

What Girls Said 2

• Even if he were to feel it I doubt he would care, everyone has things they are self conscious about but it's probably a much bigger deal to you than it will be to him :)

• He knows it's there. There's no point being self conscious and trying to hide something he already knows. If it bothers you then try to lose some weight