I'm 5'1 and dating someone who is damn near 6'0 ?

So I'm talking to this basketball player right now who is 5'11 ... 6'0 however u measure it and I'm only 5'1 is that cute or weird? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody cares

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend is 4"9 and im 6ft. . I am somewhat partial to short girls. You can't help who you like though and dont try.

• Elevation should not be a consideration. Personally I have always liked women of all sizes. My wife is two inches taller than I.

• "Unremarkable" is the word I'd use to describe it.

You're dating a significantly taller guy, there's nothing weird, cute, or unusual about it. It just is.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 4'11 and my boyfriend is 6'0. I sometimes forget how tall he really is. My ex was also 6'0. I guess I subconsciously go for tall guys? Haha. I didn't even notice until my best friend pointed it out.
    We usually spend most of our time sitting with each other that I even forget how tall he is and it takes me by surprise.
    But he adores my petite size and loves to carry me. So it's cute :3

• That's cute but I don't see a problem. I'm talking to a guy who is 6'4 & a soccer player I'm like hot dayum you're tall but he loves short girls so it's a no biggy for him. :D As long as it isn't a problem for you & him then it's should be all good :D

• I'm 5'3 and my boyfriend is 6'0. height doesn't really matter but to answer your question, my friends says its cute. Lol