I like him, he likes me what's next?

So there's this guy, we're really good friends and we've been this way for 2 years now. I've alwys known that he has feelings for me, but it wasn't until recently that I developed feelings for him.
Through a friend of ours we separately found out about each other's feelings and now it seems we are both too afraid to make the first move. I kind of don't know what to do. I know he likes me and he knows I like him. We are spending a lot of time together, and its obvious that there's some tension there. I want to give us a try, but I don't want to be the one who makes the first move.

Most Helpful Guy

• one thing you can do would be to set up an activity to do that could potentially be kind of romantic with him and then tell him that you and your friends/friend are going to go to said activity and then a day or two before you go to the activity all of your friends will mysteriously have to cancle so then it will just be you two and then after what you could call a date talk to him and say that you had fun and then you would like to do it more often and thus iniating a relationship

What Guys Said 2

• Im in this same situation so anything tou find out would help me

• Just talk it out, that's what I did with him.
      We both talked about our feelings and decided that our friendship should become more.
      I wish you luck :)

• Give him hints, and talk to him about; new movies, dances , new restaurants , etc. that you are interested in to give him ideas

What Girls Said 0