What to say when asking a girl out?

Don't say like "just tell her how you really feel" or any of that crap

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Strike up a conversation with the girl you are interested in. Talk about school work, family life, hobbies, pop entertainment, even food. The possibilities are endless when you think about it. It's okay to slip up, but do not let the embarrassment ruin the mood, or your chance will slip away. Simply laugh and keep going. Girls like a confident man, and if you show her that you have confidence in yourself and your ability to get her, then that just puts you one step closer to your goal.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• just be straightforward dude
    http://cdn.meme.li/instances/49337743.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • 'Do you want to drink a coffee sometime?' Then you go, you see the chances :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do any of that wimpy crap where you like hide and shyly ask "Umm.. do you uhh.. want to uhhh.. go uh.. on uh welll... a date with me? No. No. No. No. Buck up and be a man. If she is with her friends walk up to her and tell her you need to ask her something. Don't be afraid to touch her. BUT (and this is a big one) do it within reason. DO NOT make her uncomfortable, grab both of her hands, tuck her hair behind her ear, do not touch her waist or near her boobs. Also DO NOT jokingly punch her, mixed signals bro. But yeah hold her hands, if she is looking away, GENTLY grab her chin and have her look at you. Look her dead in the eyes and straight up ask her "Will you be my girlfriend?"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• ''Hey, it's great to hear from you. WHEN'RE YOU FREE to get together?''
    Let her decide when she's available, that sets you have other options beside hanging out with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like not even asking. Just be like "so when are we going out"

0|0
    0|0