I'm scared to approach because I don't have fancy clothes and I'm not above 6ft?

Im recovering from being homeless and i only have two pair of shoes at the moment and im only 5ft10

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't matter. Approach.
    You'll never know what might have been if you don't. just don't show her you're not confident. IF you need to, fake confidence (smile, be nice, charming... joke around).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Money attracts the women that you want, and struggle attracts the woman that you need. And, the right woman won't look for fancy clothes, just a plain tee and pair of black pants will do. Just smile and be confident. And 2 pairs are enough, She will be loving you for you not for your shoes.

• Dude you can date any women easily at your given height. Many American chicks are shorter than you.
    If you have the personality, you have woman.
    I am 5 feet 8 and i wish i was 5ft 10 at least but doesn't matter you are fine.

• You have no troubles right?

• I love this comment. All this focus on height. Apparently a fucking homeless dude has more game than me just because he's taller than me. Fuck you homeless dude. Fuck all y'all entitled pieces of shit.

• @CellLuddite
      Hahaha wassup bro! Why are you angry? How tall are you?

• Congrats for recovering from homeless. At this point just concentrate on getting yourself back on your feet. You should concern yourself with approaching LATER.

Your height's fine though.