Would that be a birthday present (from bf) exploited?

For my birthday my bf gave me a couple of "coupons". Among little nice things there is a "big" coupon that will make him my personal "slave" for 24 h. The "problem" now is that there also are two coupons that would allow me to triple any other coupon. He wants me to enjoy the things I like best. Franky, I think he hopes I'll triple the 24 h coupon ;)
But how about tripling the triple coupon? Then I'd have 3 instead of 2. Then I could triple one of them again, leading to a grand total of 4. You see where this goes... I don't think he took this into account.
So, now my question is: Would you take the chance and tell him you will create an infinite amount of 24 h coupons?
Actually, I would like to do this. Stupidity must be punished, he'll get along as my eternal slave somehow ;)

• I would take the chance to have a hold on him
  • I would silently ignore it

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha I'm not even mad, that's amazing. If I were the boyfriend, I'd give you the chance to show me that those 24h work out for me too, then I'd allow you to triple your triple coupon once.

Wishing for more wishes is not accepted by the basic laws of genies&wishing ;)

• Sounds like a reasonable compromise. 3 triple coupons could create 7 of these 24 h coupons. One week of being henpecked will be enough for him to decide whether he wants to make the same "mistake" again on Christmas ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Do it if you want to. I think he would find it funny and play along for a while. Just realize when he has had enough " he who givith may also takith away". Just dont get mad when he says thats enough. It is ment to just be fun after all.

• You can't wish for more wishes, everyone knows that!

• If you were to create the infinite supply of slave coupons and continue to use them, that would reveal some rather unsavory aspects of yourself and probably end your relationship.

• If I then would absolutely serious about the coupons and be offended if he does not want to stick to them for all eternity, then yes, that would be a little sociopathic.
      But still I think it could be fun (for both of us) to have those coupons up my sleeve so we can play "master and servant" every now and then...

• As long as you're both enjoying it, this could be the most awesome oversight ever. As long as you know when to stop.

• You can't triple the same coupon more than once? So it would just be 3x3x3 unless you really wanna be mean haha.

• I love this idea. I'm using this idea as a gift next time I have a girlfriend.

• LOL. Hmm, but if she doesn't get it or doesn't want to tell? Maybe, after giving the coupon to her, you should act as if you just realized what you've done. Like "Oh, f.., don't triple the tripler". Then shush yourself, "hoping" she did not hear you, while you really made sure to speak loud and clear... ;)

• Hah, yeah, I for one wouldn't mind doing a girly pampering weekend if she so chose. At the end of the day, it's a bit of fun and bonding. ;)

• If he is into you domination him he will love it, if not he will tell you. Go for it and see his reaction.

• wer u lik tht b4 u movd ther

• I like how you think. give it a go

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure he won't mind and it sounds like he loves you if he's willing to do that for you