Do you miss your first kiss butterflies?

Or have you had better butterflies since then? Just curious as to what y'all think ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss... while awsome to finally kiss a girl... sucked. I was so scared that I almost didn't do it. then I felt awkward and didn't try to kiss her again. I just was imploding. First kisses with anyone really suck. You don't want to be an ass and just grab them and kiss them because what if they don't want you to kiss them. So I ask permission.. which is not the sexiest thing in the world but at least I am being a gentleman. but I hate having to think of "when should I do it" or "how can I do it and not have her think I only want sex".
    I HATE first kisses completely. but I do like all the rest that follow...

What Guys Said 1

• Embarrassing but it still happens..

What Girls Said 3

• Not really... I get that same effect every time if I'm with a guy I'm in love with :)

• I dated a guy one time that gave me the same kind of butterflies. I was so nervous and giddy around him. It was the coolest feeling I forgot about. Definitely miss that!!!

• So baaad! The best kiss ever..

• So you've actually never had a kiss better than your first one? Wow... have you only ever kissed one guy?

• Lol what I meant was have you not had a better kiss with a different guy

• I understood what u meant.. but i thought i made it clear in the answer.. when you i say "best" it means there has been no better... duh