Are you more attracted to popular girls?

If a girl has more friends, more likes on photos etc does it make her more attractive to you? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not necessarily more attracted to a girl because of how popular she is. My attraction for a girl has much more to do with just how I see her as a person. Now, having said that, part of how I see her as a person has to do with how she treats other people, and if she treats others with kindness and respect that may make her popular. But popularity is more of an external thing, whereas I'm more interested in what a girl is like on the inside.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't like it. I understand guys can be creeps and just like random girl's photos on FB so I could mean she isn't an attention whore. However, I wouldn't want to date someone like this knowing that she probably constantly gets hit on by other men. I just feel she would make an excuse to cheat.

• I don't mind it but it doesn't do anything for me. I think it depends on what you're looking for as a guy, I mean if you like being popular yourself then dating the girl everyone likes is probably right up your alley but if you're looking for some kind of soulmate then the fact that she has all these other people in her life is probably a detractor because it makes it less about just the two of you.

• No correlation. Why? Because it doesn't change how they look, and that's what sparks initial attraction.

Although, I prefer moderate girls, as they have a good personality and a social life :P

• I think it's more what girls like in guys generally speaking.

• No, I don't like a chick that is out there getting 100+ likes on her photos. It makes her less attractive.

• no not really. i was into one or two popular girls in high school but it was more what made them different than their friends. they were so beautiful and kind :) wheras most popular girls are straight up bitches

• I dont love someone for who they are but what they are

• No it's the opposite for me. I'm more attracted to the unpopular girls.

• Nope usually shallow women are popular

• definitely NO. it makes me beware of her.

• It makes her less attractive to me.

• Don't take this as that typical "talking down to a younger person" or anything, but I can assure you that popularity is one of those things that is paramount to people around your age group ONLY. Not too long after high school and into university (if you go, but even if you don't), things start becoming a lot more meaningful and not so silly like it is in high school.

So with that being said- no, a popular or self-obsessed girl doesn't make me more attracted to her. If she's vain or devotes her life to silly shit like being some kind of queen in the social scene, she's not the girl for me because she sounds annoying and petty.

• No it doesn't make a difference to me. The only thing I've noticed about popular girls are they generally are better looking than other girls. But them being popular truly means nothing to me

• Not at all

What Girls Said 1

• I was also wondering the same thing!!! This girl I know forever puts selfies up and documents her whole life on Facebook. She gets a hundreds of likes and I was thinking "do guys actually like that? " Yeah she is beautiful but she seems a little bit self obsessed.