Do you think this put a smile on her face?

This girl and I are pretty much crazy for each other, but she's away on vaca. she's contacted me everyday since she's been gone so far, but when she gets back we're almost definitely going to go into a relationship. anyways, I texted her randomly today and said "I can't believe I have to wait another x days to see your face again"

how would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she text you back? If you are crazy about each other, I would be pretty happy to get that message. Honestly, though, it is kind of trite what you said. If you are unsure if you said the right thing, try to be different! I always appreciate the unique wit and charm.

• Nope, she usually doesn't text me back. She shows me she appreciates it in different kinds of ways, it's kind of hard to explain.

• Well in that case, if you two are into each other as much as you are, I wouldn't worry. You are probably just a little insecure about the relationship. Long distance relationships are hard. I am in one myself. But it sounds like you are doing everything right.

• Well we aren't in a relationship yet, but it will form once she gets back. It's a really really long story

What Girls Said 9

• Very happy and I would smile, no doubt about it. It's a really beautiful feeling to be crazy about someone, to feel that this guy or girl is the world to you right now. I think it's the best feeling in the world and I'm pretty sure that definately made her smile when you texted her. :-) I'm happy for you both, congratulations!

• I grinned when I read that. It was so sweet! I'm sure that if I'm so pleased with a message not even directed at me, then she'll be over the moon when she gets it, lol.

• every girl on the planet likes getting those kind of texts from the guy they like.

• everything sincere from a guy is great and makes the girl feel more secure, will lead to a better relationship. honesty is always fine!

• if that didn't make her smile then I don't know how you can get her to smile!

its the sweet simple things that guys do that make us smile the most.

i mean I smile when the guy I'm talking to calls me babe so she def smiled :)

• I love it when my boyfriend says that kinda thing, it's sweet and romantic :)

• it just put a smileon my face and I know she is counting the days too.

• wow if tht didn't make her smile! wow! that's just so awe! lol that's so cute when I havea guy say that to me I smil like crazy! lol

• aww that is adorable :D put a huge smile on mi face :)

What Guys Said 0