Are girls who have been cheated on less likely or more likely to cheat on their new boyfriends?

Are girls who have been cheated on less likely or more likely to cheat on their new boyfriends

• More likely
  • Less likely

Most Helpful Girl

• In my response I would definitely say less likely. There is quite the number of times I myself have been cheated on. So I know exactly how it feels. It hurts more than anything to be replaced, & it makes you feel worthless. You might even blame yourself for it & think there was some reason they had to have done it to you. It's just the worst. & because I know how all that feels, I could never impose that on someone else. I would never cheat. If I wasn't interested in a guy anymore, I think it'd be way better to tell him how I feel & break up. Because there is nothing worse than being replaced & lied to behind your back.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends.
    -She could be jaded and think all guys cheat, so she may as well cheat too.
    -She could be damaged and hyper paranoid that you'll cheat or that you are cheating
    -She could realize that she chose a guy that wasn't right for her and expect better from the next guy
    -She could have a combination of beliefs that result in a combination of actions.

• When you know how much it hurts and how badly it ruins a relationship first hand, they're not going to do it to someone else.

• I've been cheated on 3 times, one thing i know before that happened is that i would never cheat but also after i went through that all i literally swore to myself to not cheat cause of one thing i went through so much crap with it and i wouldn't ever want someone to go through that :)

• Trust your girlfriend and stop asking nonsense questions.

• Answer the question and stop giving nonsense opinions

• Well you obviously have a fucked up sense of logic

• It's not about using logic. It's about what you're using it for: Handling your neurotic need to control whether you will be cheated on.
      That's where the problem is, so let go and stop asking nonsense. Choose your woman carefully based on who she is as a person (not her history, or just her looks), love her and that is all you'll ever be able to do.

• I would say less likely, I've been cheated on myself and I wouldn't ever cheat on someone, but I wouldn't have before that either >,< I guess it really does depend on the person, but if they've been hurt why they wanna make somebody else feel like that?

• i'll vote less likely, but i'm sticking with a strong it depends. because i thought the same thing about the girl i was with, and that didn't turn out to be true. but in most cases, less likely. they know it's painful.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think there's any correlation. I say girls who have promiscuous tendencies are more likely to cheat.

• If I had to guess, I'd say girls who've been cheated on are slightly (but only slightly) less likely to cheat because they know the pain that the cheated person feels.