Why do women often expect me to perpetuate conversation?

This is after we've talked before, and they know how to reach me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I could be wrong but maybe it's because of these factors:
    1. she isn't in to you like that anyways so when u initiate the convo, she politely respond but if u stop conversating with her, she has nothing to lose/doesnt really care.

2. maybe she likes you but doesn't really know what to say.

3. she doesn't want to appear clingy. or she has become comfortable with him initiating the convo. For example, if Im
    texting a guy & he all of a sudden cuts the conversation & says I'll talk to u later. Im not gonna text him unless he text me first. Even if he takes days to text me back.

What Girls Said 2

• Many girls are taught to wait for the man, taught that HE is supposed to make ALL of the moves.
    Sad, but true.

It could also be that she's not that interested in you.

Is this a friend or a potential girlfriend?

• They want to be certain that you're truly interested. Women underestimate men's interest and men overestimate women's interest on average in the dating game. In the beginning, women are collecting information as to whether or not you like them, and for the next two weeks or so, you're best of giving them as much as they need even if you feel like you're doing all the work. If after two weeks they don't start matching you in effort, slow it down, take some time off from her even, and see if she makes any effort. Even a questioning text about how you are or what's going on from them will be a sign they're concerned about losing you.

What Guys Said 4

• they want the guy to do all of the work

• They're just lazy and want you to woo and win them over as they are the prize and you are merely peasantry.

• They "want the guy to take the lead."

• because they've been raised to do nothing and make sure the guy does everything