How do I tell a guy I like him ?

i wanna tell him but just without using the words "i like you"

Most Helpful Girl

• i would just show I like him by actions...flirting...eye contact...exchange numbers...text call..keep in touch...get to know each other...light touching...flick your hair

and then if he's not getting your signals and not asking you but is flirting back also...i would make an excuse to ask him out or be alone with him...like if its in school you can ask him to be ur study buddy, or you can go ahead and ask him to a movie or lunch...

asking someone out obviously reflects you like them...

What Guys Said 1

• You're best off saying the words you don't want to say.

They're truthful, it's direct, and you've got nothing to loose and everything to gain by saying them.

What Girls Said 2

• From my experience, if this guy is really dense, you might have to come out and say it. How long have you liked the guy? If it's been a long time and you flirt with him a lot, then he might already know, but be waiting for you to say something. The only guaranteed way he'd get the message is to tell him, though.

• i would just flirt with him and let him know through your actions. I feel like guys don't pick up on it easily though so flirt more then you normally would