What do skinny guys think about dating women heavier than them?

The guy I like is about 5'7" and is really thin and I'm 5'3" and 101-104 pounds so I'm obviously heavier than him. So what do skinny guys think about dating girls heavier than them?

• Eww. God forbid that a skinny guy dates a heavy lady.
    4% (1)18% (9)14% (10)Vote
  • Ummm. Nah, it's all good.
    9% (2)33% (16)25% (18)Vote
  • What? Don't even worry about it.
    87% (20)49% (24)61% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• While I'm not as skinny as I once was, a woman's weight has never really mattered to me, I say this in the sense that the only time it becomes a concern for me is if it becomes a health issue, outside of that I am completely accepting of bigger girls as I believe beauty is beauty regardless of the size.

2|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 9

• since i'm already a skinny guy (122 lbs with 5'7") and i like girls who are tall and curvy then it's obvious that she'll be heavier than me

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it's about how it is held. Is it all in your bum or belly? etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know how 5'3 101 looks, if she has a flat stomach and it's not a really excessive amount of weight it's alright. I shudder to think how a girl who weighs more than me would look though so personally it's a no, 101 at 5'3 doesn't sound too bad. at 5'7 he should be at least 120...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm slim, and I'm mainly attracted to the bigger girls. Size dosent really play much of a role in who I talk to. I pay attention to quality. You can have a mode frame, and not be well kept with a bad attitude... and I'll pass. So, for some of us, it's all about how you present what you have.

1|0
    0|0
  • love is blind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just dont make him to carry you on his arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she was a healthy weight, it wouldn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to eat a sandwich. Skinny people can gain weight its possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing against obese people, but in my personal opinion, I would want a healthy girl (not super skinny/ fat)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I HIGHLY doubt you are heavier than him, i'm almost certain he weighs more

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if I LOOK heavier than him? i can tell he's a lot bonier than I am.

• I don't think any guys care about that, if they like how you look they like how you look :)

• 101-104 pounds isn't heavy, at all. I'm your height and I would much rather be your weight!

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh haha. I'm sure you're pretty the way you are!

• Dont worry, he will definitely weigh more than you, 1005 lbs is not much at all. Like, im 20 pounds heavier, same height, and i dont think i guy would call me fat

0|0
    0|0
  • 104 pound at 5'3" is not a lot of weight! You should be fine!

0|0
    0|0