*Guys* What's your definition of a dream girl?

Like if you could describe what the perfect girl qualities are, let me hear it. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) she's bi, she likes the same kind of girls i like, and she's adventurous in bed able to pursue any fetish or fantasy i have in mind. a partner in crime to find new innocent girls to completely defile with, or sometimes being the submissive one
    2.) she's laid back and funny and i dont have to take her or myself seriously, she makes being with her effortless and there is never a boring moment. she brings out my best side.
    3.) she has dreams she's pursuing on her own but she is also a part of mine. someone who compliments everything i do, whom i can also compliment what they do. for instance, a model, singer, actress or some other kind of artist or filmmaker job i can collaborate with.
    4.) most importantly she doesn't expect anything of me other than what i already am, she's not an egomaniac or neurotic or crazy with all the weird mindgames girls play.

I mean i basically already have a girl like this only the one thing is its really hard to get her to do anything for herself and she doesn't live in my state. the only reason we're friends with benefits and not boyfriend and girlfriend is cause its hard as hell to get her to visit me cause she doesn't want to make any plans because she's never done it by herself before and thats somehow immobilizing to her. i guess the last thing on my list would be independence because if you have to rely on other people to pull your own weight all the time it can get to be stressful for the people who have to do it for you... namely me and her parents

What Guys Said 10

• It's pretty damn hard to describe. What comes to mind is a quote from the movie 500 Days of Summer; "Robin is better than the girl of my dreams. She's real.".

The idea of a dream girl, to me, is that person who makes you no longer interested in finding a dream girl.

• 5'2 with a luvin' and carin' personality. Sumone sweet who can respect others and isn't lazy that knows how and when to do house chores instead of sitting her azz off the tv or texting all day. Last but not least, the most important is her precious gift that she's saving for the luv of her life :*

• Yes, because girls who text all the time are usually boring.

• Not really boring but she could have a secret relationship with sumone else by putting her face so close to her smartphone. I like shy cuties tho cuz they have really good manners =-)

• A physically attractive woman with a laid back attitude and an open mind.

• 5'2-5'10 height, Redhead with freckles, green eyes preferably (blue are nice too) slender face, good body but not too skinny, size C-DD tatas, Decent butt and thighs. She has to have a great personality and be very caring.

• My dream girl would secretly be a pervert.

• Sweet, caring, tender hearted, loyal, NOT BOSSY AND CONTROLLING. That's the main reason I am divorcing my wife right now.

• Beautiful (to me), nice, independent and loyal. Don't know why some of these dudes are going in to so much detail lmao.

• She got a Nice ass

• Face/skin: Megan Fox
    Body: Holly Weber
    Voice: Skylar Grey
    Personality: Cara Delevingne

• Seychelle Gabriel

What Girls Said 0