Girls: would you date an MLG halo player?

Or does it not make a difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you're not an MLG CoD player.

Then it'd be a hell no.

I love video games and have let them take over my life before, mostly mmorpg's and rpgs rather fps, but I've let it happen- I can appreciate a guy playing often, even a little bit every day but it would honestly depend if he made an effort and made sure major league gaming wasn't the only priority in his life.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're into e-sports ("sports") like that, I'm assuming you play all day, every day. Or at least really, really often. I'm not interested in a guy who makes his whole life about video games.

• Depends. If your whole entire world revolves around halo, then hell no. If you and I went out on dates, and then ended the date gaming together then hell yes.

• What does MLG mean? I play video games but not often

What Guys Said 3

• Now, this is just coming from me personally but... As a former xbox addict who has earned his 50,000 GS chip, only if it was halo, halo 2, halo 3, or *possibly halo reach. Because the fourth one is just Halo of Duty and is horrible.

Plus, if the person was under 18 I would never be able to get the mental image of a high pitched 13 year old yelling pwn'd all the time and screeching haxorz whenever they die. But that is just personal experience.

• 99% of girls in the real world will have no idea what that even means.

• Hahahahahaha