He talks about a future together but we are not even dating?

We have a lot of history but were never in a real relationship. He told me he likes me and always has a few months ago. He's always super flirty but shy when he's around me. He always tells me how his plan is to marry me and asks me do u love me of love me to see my reaction. Is he serious?

What Guys Said 1

• Depends how long you've known him I guess. When I was younger I used to be like he is (or might be depending on the time scale). He needs to stop thinking about the future and think about right now. He can think about that stuff all he wants but without action, that will never happen. If he wants to be with you he should just be a man and tell you straight up. I don't know if you feel the same way for him as he does for you, but you should try to go on a few dates with him to give him a shot at least. If it doesn't work out, hey thats life. He will move on eventually.

What Girls Said 0